Hydrodermabrasion is a facial rejuvenation treatment
Winter’s on the way, and with that often comes dry, dull skin. Stay ahead of the hydration game with a facial skin treatment for both men and women.
yes it is Hydrodermabrasion
Hydrodermabrasion is a facial rejuvenation treatment that cleanses, detoxifies, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates in one treatment. It also helps with fine line and wrinkles, pore size, and hyperpigmentation. Using the latest skin healing technology Hydrodermabrasion utilises the natural powers of water and oxygen to generate hydrated and healthy-looking skin.
what are the benefits of hydrodermabrasion?
- Instantly revitalizes and nourishes worn out, dehydrated and sallow skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Assists in plumping the complexion.
- Helps remove and reduce skin congestion and acne
- Helps improve the visibility of acne scarring.
- Reduces the appearance of large pores
- Helps refine thickened skin.
- Helps brighten skin and aids in reducing the appearance of pigmentation and sun-damaged skin.
- Thoroughly exfoliate dead skin cells and promote new collagen and elastin production.
- Stimulates skin regeneration and helps smooth skin’s appearance
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
what skin types and concerns does hydrodermabrasion treat?
Known as the “celebrity facial,” hydrodermabrasion is a great way to exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells, improve skin texture, elasticity and firmness, treat fine lines and wrinkles, unclog pores, and even skin tone eliminating dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Hydrodermabrasion can be used on all skin types, and will help aging skin, skin that is congested, blemished skin, or dull and discolored skin. Oily skin can benefit to make it less greasy, and pores can be shrunk. However, it is especially beneficial for those who have:
- Dull skin that needs a revamp
- Anti-aging/age management, fine lines and wrinkles
- Moderate acne and acne scarring
- Skin smoothing and immediate hydration and rejuvenation
- Hyperpigmentation or brown areas
- Sensitive skin; or any skin-type
Mild acne scars can be reduced, and fine lines can be decreased. Puffy eyes have also been treated using hydro dermabrasion. There will also be an increase in circulation and lymph flow. Skin will see results immediately after the procedure.
what are the side effects a hydrodermabrasion treatment has?
There may be some slight skin flushing directly post treatment, although there are no side effects. You can go back to your daily activities immediately.
Is Hydrodermabrasion safe?
Hydrodermabrasion is completely safe. It is a non-invasive procedure that uses natural and non-aggressive products to safely exfoliate, hydrate and revitalise your skin.
Is Hydrodermabrasion right for me?
Hydrodermabrasion can be used on all skin types and can be used to treat a variety of different skin ailments. If you are looking for a non-invasive, but effective way to re-energise your skin, then Hydrodermabrasion might be the right treatment for you.
Experience all these benefits to your skin by scheduling an appointment today at lacerdacare.
Make an appointment for a Hydrodermabrasion treatment today. To learn more about Hydrodermabrasion or to book an appointment, call us on +91 7066131364 or click the button below.